A pharma research company based in oxford in modern offices near the train station are expanding as a result are looking to hire an Embedded Software Developer to come on board. This would be a very exciting time to join the company as they have secured £ 5 million in funding from the largest phama fund in the USA and trails of proved the product is in course to be a success.
The main day to day activities of the Embeded software developer include:
- C++ software development
- Develop in house Data analysis pipelines to allow scientists to analyse and interpret
- Developing the embedded software for the handheld device that drives a revolutionary sensor, to analyse blood
- Analyses of experimental data to improve system performance
To be successful the Embedded Software developer will need to have
- Experience with Embeded Systems
- C++ development experience
- Ideally experience with Python Development
- Strong problem solving skills
- Self-starter mentality
A very competitive salary of between £50,000-65,000 is available for the Embedded Software Engineer, there is also a bonus scheme, pension plan as well as a element of flexible working available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job