The company invest heavily in staff development and have a flexible policy based in individuals. Promotion is linked to merit.
Embedded Software Engineer requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, or similar
- Embedded C
- Experience in processors/platforms/toolchains for embedded Linux
- Production quality software implementation
- Strong communication skills. Ability to present complex technical issues clearly
- Working with other disciplines (e.g. RF, server, design teams)
- Eager to learn new skills and develop solutions for complex problems
Embedded Software Engineer desirable skills:
- TCP/IP networking/routing knowledge
- Application layer protocols between devices and server systems,
- Open source licensing
- ROS or OpenWRT operating systems
- Low power wireless protocols
- C++, Python
Position: Embedded Software Engineer
Benefits: Profit share scheme, Pension, Life assurance, Private medical insurance, Free canteen (lunch and refreshments), 25 days holiday, Relocation assistance, Flexible working hours.
Key Skills: Embedded C
Apply: jamie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
If you don’t fit this requirement exactly but are interested in this type of work feel free to e-mail a CV as you may be suitable for other embedded software engineer positions we are recruiting for. I specialise in recruiting software engineers for electronics and technology companies throughout the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job