Our client, Czech based company, with a worldwide operation is currently offering a unique high priority project to a skilled Embedded C or C++ developer. You would be working on a development of a new platform for modern controlling and safety systems, used mostly within power generating industry. New functionalities, lot of creativity. Interested?
Position: Embedded C/C++ developer
Place: Prague, the Czech Republic
Duration: 12+ months
Cooperation: Permanent placement or contract under trading licence
We are searching for a creative, open monded person, who enjoys working in a small team of developers. You would have an opportunity to implement your best ideas, there is a lot of space for learning, growth within a company with informal environment.
- Writting BSP drivers
- Integration of BSP drivers to the project
- Porting of existing C/C++ kode to the platform
- Creation of new parts of the system (communication, drivers, task cooperation, configuration)
- Testing and test scenarios creation (unit tests, functional tests)
- Great knowledge of embedded C/C++ development
Do you want to hear more? Get in touch!