Email Marketing Specialist
Calling all Email Marketing Specialists, your dream role awaits! Our award-winning client is looking to expand their ever-growing online business and would like an enthusiastic individual to join their energetic team and make a difference.
Ideally located in Manchester City Centre, no two days are the same in their stylish offices. In just a few years, our client has managed to establish themselves as a household name within the fashion industry. From bringing you the latest celebrity trends to working with your favourite influencers, this fashion-forward company continues to grow from strength to strength.
Along with the hard work, there are exciting perks available. Including 30% staff discounts, weekly sample sales and a rewards portal.
The Main Responsibilities of the Email Marketing Specialist:
- The successful candidate will be expected to support the delivery of CRM campaigns to effectively grow, nurture and develop the customer base across all territories.
- Working alongside other teams such as Creative, CRM, design and E-commerce to ensure the timely delivery of all campaigns
- Focus on HTML build of all emails to support multiple territories and brands within the business
- Be the main point of contact for the creative team in regards to the execution of design and build
- Conduct all the required testing of all emails to ensure accurate and best in class delivery to the customer
- Working with the teams involved in setting up any required variable data inclusive of promotional codes
- Liaising with email platform providers to ensure that the business is using email to an optimum level and embracing change within the platform to enhance the communication that the customer receives
The Key Skills of the Email Marketing Specialist:
- At least 1-year commercial experience, ideally in fashion
- A genuine interest in HTML is ideal as the role is heavily focused on HTML and email building
- A creative eye with excellent attention to detail
- Independently accomplish tasks as well as being a proactive team worker
- Have a passion for email as a communication channel, and have examples of recent work
- Email Marketing
- HTML emails
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"