Email Marketing Specialist - B2B
Exeter, Devon (home-based, with travel into Exeter office one day a week or as required) OR home-based (with occasional travel to Exeter)
At Webrecruit, we’re a recruitment advertising and software company, a rare combination of creatives, developers, thought leaders and sales professionals who collaborate to create practical, usable solutions to clients’ recruitment needs.
We do something called Hybrid Recruitment - we’re not all recruitment advertising and we’re not focused on just making software. We are advertising, recruitment and hiring software experts providing fully rounded solutions that meet a company’s entire recruitment needs, from producing an advert to attracting the right people and onboarding them via our market-leading hiring platform software.
And we’re certainly not just dipping our toes in the water - we’ve been at this since 2001, we got through the chaos of 2020 and we’re firing on all cylinders. Webrecruit is growing, and we plan to keep on doing so! So, what could be more important than expanding our Marketing team to support in making our plans a reality?
Webrecruit’s Marketing function is ramping up activity, and with that in mind, we see real value in having an Email Marketing Specialist who will be savvy when it comes to all things email and digital marketing, generating quality leads and engaging clients and prospects with our brand!
You will lead on the implementation of an email marketing programme that will generate repeatable leads and continue to increase brand awareness and content engagement; you will use your expertise to ensure campaigns are mindful of different sectors, as well as personas, to whom you are marketing to. Your efforts will ensure our TOV (tone of voice) is maintained yet adapted to different contacts, ensuring the best levels of engagement via an evidenced understanding of different audiences.
With the creation of multiple email marketing campaigns, you will be mindful of different products and services Webrecruit offers, understanding the need for differentiators in our campaigns that may market our technology products alongside our advertising services. You will play a key role in increasing client and prospect uptake of our own proprietary Applicant Tracking System, Webrecruit ATS.
Additionally, on a day-to-day basis you will:
- Contribute to Webrecruit’s culture of Continuous Improvement by researching and implementing email marketing best practice
- Analyse performance of email marketing campaigns, polishing what is working and improving what could work better!
- Produce email and digital marketing reports to showcase marketing workflow performance against target, as well as providing further insight
- Support with design of email visuals as required
- Work with the Sales team, as well as the Leadership team, to create targeted campaigns that may support specific sector-specialisms or vertical entry to increase client acquisition
- Manage the contact database, ensuring contact details are cleansed and correct to support engagement objectives and reduce bounce rate
- Assist with the management of sales and marketing tools and processes (including the creation of email marketing lists in Hubspot from Salesforce)
- Work in conjunction with the wider Marketing team to ensure wider departmental and business goals are achieved
What we’re looking for in an Email Marketing Specialist:
- Previous experience of B2B email marketing in a professional setting, with experience and knowledge of working with email marketing platforms (HubSpot preferred)
- Expert written English skills (of course!) and excellent overall communication skills
- HTML and CSS skills for email design, as well as experience of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong analytical skills, with an understanding of how to use data to maximise Return on Investment (ROI)
- Strong proofreading skills, with an eye for both accuracy and quality
- Understanding and experience of project management principles, implementation and execution
- The ability to conduct independent research to influence campaigns and guide self-learning
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary
- 23 days’ holiday pro rata + Bank Holidays (allowance increases with service)
- Dress down policy
- Work from home (*with one day a week in the office)
- Comprehensive training
- Staff dos & socials to reward everyone’s hard work!
You’ll find we are a diverse team of individuals with a breadth of experience, backgrounds, and interests and this all contributes to our workplace being something we at Webrecruit are proud of.
This role is offered on a full-time basis (40 hours per week) - however, we will consider the role being part-time for the right candidate, as well as the role being a job share. Our core working hours are 0830 - 1730, Monday to Friday. We currently work from the office one day per week - this can increase in line with business needs, as well as being subject to change dependent on government guidelines.
Interviews will be held in person.
Other organisations may call this role Digital Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Officer, Digital Executive, Digital Officer, Email Marketing Officer, Email Marketing Executive, or Email Marketing Specialist.
Webrecruit is an equal opportunities employer, values diversity and is strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are looking to showcase your expertise as an Email Marketing Specialist, we want to hear from you! Click Apply and start your journey with Webrecruit today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'