If you are creative, highly analytical and experienced in email marketing, we want to hear from you!
We have an exciting opportunity for an Email Marketing Manager to join our Digital Marketing team on a full-time permanent basis at our Central London Head Office! In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Email Marketing Manager, you will report to our Head of Marketing and be the main point of contact for email marketing throughout the business. You will be accountable for driving email best practice to grow conversion, lifetime value, customer retention and incremental sales of our customers.
Responsibilities of our Email Marketing Manager will include:
- Responsible for all elements of the e-mail marketing channel and e-mail campaign process from design to end delivery
- Optimise the online journey for e-mail subscription
- Maintain the email calendar and produce weekly, monthly and quarterly email reporting
- Create targeted messages to customer groups to meet email marketing KPIs
- Manage customer segments to ensure the messages sent are appropriate and timely
- Develop new segments to increase the performance and effectiveness of the channel for both acquisition and retention
- Work with retail and marketing teams to grow the online database
- Manage the ESP relationship to make the most of new developments and drive initiatives
Our Email Marketing Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- BSc or BA Degree required
- Experience managing a small team
- Previous experience within email marketing
- Strong knowledge of Excel and web analytics
- Knowledge of Photoshop, HTML and CSS is preferred but not essential
- Experience in data mining and customer segmentation
- Analytical with a commercial outlook and creative approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Email Marketing Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'