One of the UK’s largest and most trusted online retailer of contact lenses and eye care solutions, is looking to recruit an Email Marketing Manager to join their fresh and fun team in London on an immediate basis.
The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the creation of automated email programs that support the email strategy, covering all parts of the customer lifecycle from acquisition and retention to reactivation. Where needed, you will also support the creation of BAU email marketing campaigns in the UK and international markets.
With 2+ year’s working in an email marketing role, the you’ll have experience of using an ESP system, to create, build and schedule emails. You’ll be familiar with making customer segments and using advanced email personalisation methods such as live and dynamic content. You will also be confident with analysing and reporting on email performance.
This role is an exciting opportunity to work in-house for a leading online brand and contribute to improving and optimising the customer journey. You’ll be working as part of the marketing team (reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager) where you will have fantastic exposure to other channels such as UX, PR, SEO and PPC.
Role and Responsibilities
The success Email Marketing Manager will be:
• Supporting the Senior Marketing Manager with the execution of email strategies in the UK and international markets.
• Creating both transactional and marketing emails, ensuring they are built to a high standard, tested and deployed.
• Building triggered automation programs that support the customer journey.
• Using relevant data fields to build targeted customer segments that support lifecycle programs and encourage retention.
• Measuring both individual and program level email performance for all markets and reporting back to the wider team.
• Managing a test and learn program that ensures emails are consistently optimised, by testing subject lines, content and design to improve engagement.
• Contributing to the development of email marketing plans and strategies.
• Liaising with the copy and design teams to brief the required email assets and assure they are delivered on time.
Experience and Skills
Requirements of the Email Marketing Manager:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
• At least 2 years’ experience in an email marketing role, using an ESP system to build, send and report on emails, preferably for an eCommerce company.
• Advanced knowledge of email marketing covering automation, segmentation, personalisation and dynamic content.
• Familiarity with email best practise, industry trends and regulations (GDPR & PECR)
• Experience of using Google Analytics or similar web analytics tool.
• Strong analytic skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Great communication, organisational and teamwork skills, with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
Desirable experience of the Email Marketing Manager:
• Working knowledge of Dotmailer and Fresh Relevance platforms
• A basic understanding of HTML
• An understanding of/interest in contact lenses, eye care products and optometry
If you think you are the right Email Marketing Manager for this role, we look forward to receiving your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"