As the Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing all on-boarding and in-life email & web customer communications, with the objective of increasing customer tenure, satisfaction and generate incremental revenue for Equifax in the UK&I.
Communication is are the core of this hands-on role where you will work autonomously on multiple campaigns and projects at the same time whilst staying within Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) principals. You will be committed to understanding the customer journey and owning the customer experience for all email communications.
Key responsibilities of the Email Marketing Manager include:
- Create and deliver email marketing communications that increase customer engagement and retention with the existing base
- Through A/B testing improve the performance of email marketing in terms of deliverability, click through rate, customer engagement and decreased unsubscribe rates.
- Work with (ESP) Exact Target to develop greater personalisation, dynamic communications for all email communications
- Proactive use of reporting, analysis and insight to develop and optimize campaigns
- To own the customer journey, identify quick wins' and implement campaigns that will actively drive retention and revenue
- Work with the Acquisition team and the Indirect team on how campaign insights can help improve the acquisition strategies
Required Skills of the Email Marketing Manager:
- Solid experience in a direct to consumer eCRM role with relevant skills including excellent copywriting, briefing design requirements, dynamic communications and A/B testing on customer communications
- Marketing experience within client side direct to consumer marketing department, or email service provider agency such as Exact Target, managing and delivering customer communications
- Must have HTML knowledge for simple creative changes, but will not be required to design email templates from scratch
- Understand database structures and how campaign selections are made.
- Excellent English skills and attention to detail are paramount
- Experience in pulling and creating reports in web reporting tools eg: Site Catalyst, Adobe and Google Analytics
What exactly does Equifax do?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, innovative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions. The company organizes, assimilates and analyzes data on more than 820 million consumers and more than 91 million businesses worldwide, and its database includes employee data contributed from more than 7,100 employers.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., Equifax operates or has investments in 24 countries in North America, Central and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. It is a member of Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500 Index, and its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol EFX. Equifax employs approximately 9,900 employees worldwide.
Some noteworthy achievements for the company include: Named to the Top 100 American Banker FinTech Forward list (2015-2016); named a Top Technology Provider on the FinTech 100 list (2004-2016); named an InformationWeek Elite 100 Winner (2014-2015); named a Top Workplace by Atlanta Journal Constitution (2013-2017); named one of Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies (2011-2015); named one of Forbes' World's 100 Most Innovative Companies (2015-2017). For more information, visit www.equifax.com.
- Email Marketing