Email Marketing Manager / Customer Marketing Manager - Media - £40 to £50,000 dependent on experience + excellent benefits and career opportunities. Would also consider someone experienced in email marketing and ready to move into a "hands on" manager role.
Working with a dynamic company who enjoys a strong brand and reputation within Media. You will enjoy a vibrant and passionate culture with a company that values its people in modern offices in Central London.
An opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Email Marketing Manager / Customer Marketing Manager to manage and execute our client’s Customer Marketing Strategy, managing regular email communications, growing the database, partnerships and ensuring best practice in the handling of customer data to help drive customer engagement in an exciting market.
As Email Marketing Manager / Customer Marketing Manager, you will be the Customer champion, shaping their customer and email marketing strategy and generating maximum value, working collaboratively and closely with the wider marketing, strategy and technical teams to communicate and raise awareness and understanding of their company to drive sales, upgrades, retention and loyalty.
As Email Marketing Manager / Customer Marketing Manager, you will therefore will be innovative, accurate, empathetic, down to earth and collaborative -someone who is passionate about delivering excellent email marketing and excited by the prospect of a customer role with real breadth and depth.
Direct marketing through acquiring, retaining and upgrading customers.
- Strategic lead for Customer Marketing; creating and driving customer marketing with a focus on email comms
- Develop the acquisition strategy to increase the overall volume of customers and data-capture opportunities
- Maintain and grow a robust customer database through relevant partner, online, direct and consumer marketing
- Shaping and maintaining a single customer view of the data collected across a number of different touch points
- Manage ongoing data processes, data hygiene and compliance with relevant legislation (key responsibilities under GDPR)
- Manage multiple customer journey plans (e.g. welcome, retention, reengagement) through data mining and segmentation.
- Design campaigns to increase further understanding amongst prospects including those acquired via lead generation.
- Deliver campaigns to upgrade customers and increase engagement.
- Ensure communication is always accurate, branded and timely and all associated processes are monitored and improved as needed to deliver first class customer experience.
- Work with the wider marketing team to deliver consistency of messages across all comms.
- Lead email optimisation, constantly test and look for new ways to effectively engage with customers and prospects.
- Monitor performance and effectiveness of direct marketing output and share findings with the wider team including the strategy and product teams.
- Work with the product and digital teams to ensure the customer journey and language across all platforms is consistent
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Managing customer marketing programmes
- Experience with customer contact channels
- Working knowledge of customer research
- Thorough knowledge of data-driven marketing: testing, segmentation and targeting, campaign management, campaign analysis and customer profiling.
- Experience working with an Email Service Provider (Dotmailer preferable)
- Good knowledge of HTML coding
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Able to forge excellent relationships with external and internal stakeholders, and agencies
- Passion for emerging technologies and innovation
- Eye for detail
- Highly active and personally interested in digital media
- Creative and strategic with a can-do approach
- Strong leader and project manager, with experience of managing external agencies
- A self-starter and team player, adept at working collaboratively
- At home in a fast-paced environment, adaptable and flexible to change
- Excellent communication skills, able to build great relationships
- Ability to influence and advise wider team
In return you will enjoy working in a wide ranging role which offers future scope within this fun and dynamic industry.
Email Marketing Manager|Customer Marketing Manager|Marketing Manager|Consumer Marketing Manager|Marketing Executive
- Customer Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Customer Research
- Data Driven Testing