Here at Distinct we are working with a multi-award winning ecommerce business based in Nottingham. They have hit the market by storm and having grown rapidly over the last few years. They are looking to recruit a driven email marketing manager to their team to take ownership in reshaping their email strategy.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leading the email strategy and execution for the business.
- Generalist digital marketing support this is a great opportunity to learn other channels and apply your skillset to a wide range of exciting areas.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to build a retention strategy from scratch, and drive customer acquisition for the business.
- The role will have several stakeholders marketing, social media and product team.
- The role will be responsible for customer facing transactional emails, automated emails as part of segmented CRMs to drive repeat purchases and engagement and one-time campaigns to support company releases, projects and promotions.
- Expert in the technical elements of email marketing
- Very strong attention to detail
- Commercially minded and extremely driven
- Analytical with a commercial outlook and creative appreciation
- A very strong analytical background with the ability to manipulate data into actionable insights
- Relevant marketing and analysis experience with an emphasis on customer segmentation in a test and learn environment
- Ability to efficiently work with large sets of data using marketing database, web analytics and service provider segmentation tools (experience with Microsoft Excel and other reporting tools required)
- Customer Acquisition
- Email Marketing
- Web Analytics