FourthLine are a boutique agency redefining recruitment in the risk and compliance sector serving the financial services. Our core purpose is to provide talent and expertise that help protect our customer’s integrity and reputation. We help businesses to connect with the top 20 percent of industry experts enabling them to successfully fulfil their resourcing needs. Joining FourthLine means working as part of a team of exceptionally talented colleagues who will continuously support you to thrive and succeed.
Your day to day responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
- Creating content and executing plans
- Developing marketing contact plan
- Creating targeted email plans through data segmentation
- Managing email campaigns and communicating the company brand through email marketing
- Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement
- Marketing of new services
- Champion of social media platform and content acquisition platforms
- Website editing
- Content creation for events
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Experience creating email marketing content
- Use of email tools MailChimp, HubSpot or similar
- Experience of creating targeted email plans
- Experience either in the financial industry or be able to demonstrate the ability to create content in a new industry
- Provide examples of creating and developing innovative marketing campaigns using the latest technology
- Excellent written communication skills
- Organisational capabilities
- Be able to work independently and proactively
FourthLine ensures our employees are well equipped to perform to the best of their individual abilities. From day one, you will receive coaching and oversight support from our Managing Director, the senior management team and our third party marketing consultants, ensuring you are well equipped to succeed.
Your long-term future is every bit as important to us as it is to you. That’s why we provide a transparent and achievable progression path to all of our employees from your first day. At FourthLine, you are in charge of your growth and development.
FourthLine also offer a great benefits package, including private health care, under 25 rail cards, regular social incentives and weekly and quarterly awards.
At FourthLine we understand the importance of work-life balance. Our flexible working options will support you to lead a work-style that suits you. We offer a number of different working options, including an extra half hour at lunch should you wish to go to the gym, and are happy to discuss your own requirements in more detail. We can also consider hiring the role on either a three day or five day per week basis.
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Manager
- Email distribution