Email Marketing Manager
Paymentsense, Europe’s 19th fastest growing tech company and winner of the Sunday Times Tech Track award are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and passionate Email Marketing Manager. Based in the heart of Notting Hill, Paymentsense are a high growth business providing card processing solutions to over 50,000 businesses. Recently nominated as Digital Business of the Year 2016, Paymentsense have been recognised by Google as industry leaders in demand generation. This new role will be responsible for creating a best-in-class email marketing programme that delivers outstanding results.
As Email Marketing Manager, you will lead the eCRM strategy for Paymentsense in both UK and Europe. Working closely with the highly regarded digital and creative teams, you will design, create and implement strategies that deliver across all areas of the customer lifecycle. With P&L accountability for the email channel, you will be measured against KPIs such as channel cost per acquisition, lifetime revenue and deal volume and you will have a mandate to exercise your own initiative and judgement to drive results. Working closely with senior management, you will combine a data-driven approach with creative flair to create customised content and trigger-based programs that deliver against an agreed forecast.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Create email strategies aligned to customer life cycle stage (acquisition, welcome, in-life, retention and win-back) with accompanying KPIs and success metrics
- Own end-to-end campaign delivery including setup, template build, targeting, segmentation and deployment
- Create all email HTML and execute campaigns through the Silverpop email platform
- Manage a continuous, rigorous and well-documented testing plan to continually improve performance of the email channel
- Monitor the performance of one-time and automated emails and make recommendations to grow the email marketing channel
- Produce best-in-class creative that wows the audience and effectively communicates key messages
- Create monthly performance reporting that feeds into the marketing lead generation plan.
- Provide regular updates and feedback to senior management
Who we are looking for
You will have at 3-5 years email marketing experience as well as significant experience in marketing automation. You will be able to hand-code HTML and create beautiful email creative. With an unwavering focus on key metrics, you will have an insatiable thirst for creating email campaigns that deliver above industry benchmarks.
- Minimum of 3 years’ email experience in a tech start-up or high growth business
- Impeccable grasp of email best-practices and CAN-SPAM laws
- Experience at using Silverpop email platform
- Ability to hand code HTML and CSS
- Results-driven, data-driven, entrepreneurial, enterprising and action-orientated
- A creative do-er and someone who revels in having the autonomy to make a difference
- An energetic and self-motivated individual with ability to influence and communicate well with others
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job