Our client is a Technology / Internet company leading the way in DAPP (Decentralised Applications) distribution and analysis. Funded by some of the world’s largest internet and blockchain companies, they are propelling blockchain and decentralized applications into the future.
This is a fast growing company who are prominent in a cutting edge space and growing very quickly, offering plenty of opportunities for career progression and growth.
Currently looking for an Email Marketing Executive to own our community email communication strategy, delivery and growth plan.
Your responsibilities as our Email Marketing Executive would be:
- Own, manage, deliver & enhance email marketing communication strategy.
- Create engaging marketing & product update focused emails and related send schedules.
- Devise automated onboarding & customer retention strategy and assets.
- Full email build and delivery responsibility.
- Deliver A/B continuous improvement testing programme.
- Build, manage and share email marketing performance analysis and recommendations.
- Ensure best practice in accordance with email regulatory requirements.
- Work with product team to enhance email sign up volumes & preference management.
What it takes to be our Email Marketer superstar:
- Demonstrable experience in a consumer facing email marketing / crm role.
- Excellent copywriting, design briefing, dynamic comms and A/B testing skills.
- Adept at analysing performance marketing metrics, creation of reports & roadmaps.
- An understanding of the AWeber CRM tool.
- HTML knowledge and ability to build effective email templates from the ground up.
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills.
- Grasp of compliance, core email marketing principles and performance indicators.
- A keen interest and understanding of the crypto / blockchain space.
Why us? We serving you with:
- Competitive salary & opportunity to join our stock options programme (Specific salary is offered based on work experience).
- Personal learning budget.
- Remote work possibility (You are the one who decides where to work from) & flexible working hours (It’s about how much you do, not how long).
- International team of skilled, motivated colleagues to help you to succeed and push boundaries.
- Participation in all corporate events, internal and external trainings.
- "Family first" policy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'