Email Marketing Executive, £20000 - £25000, Swindon, Permanent
Your new company
Your new company is a market leader within it's field. They are in a positive growth period and are looking to bring in an Email Marketing Executive to join their team.
Your new role
In your new role as Email Marketing Executive you will be responsible for the creation of engaging e-shots using best practice to drive sale calls. You will ensure brand consistency across all campaigns and messages, and will be responsible for all analytics and the production of timely management information.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will need experience in the following:
- HNC/BA in Marketing, Business, or similar
- Good understanding of email marketing
- Experience of direct marketing
- Knowledge of Google Analytics & email marketing software
- Must be a self-starter that can work to deadlines
- Must have strong copywriting skills
- Be an excellent communicator
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisational skills
- Must enjoy the challenge of working in a fast paced, pressurised environment
What you'll get in return
In return you will get to work for a company who cares for their employees and strives to create a fantastic place to work. You will work alongside successful, ambitious people and be part of an ever-growing marketing function. You will receive a salary of between £20000 - £25000 + benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.