ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is an international brand leader and has seen rapid growth over the last 3 years. The company has more than doubled in turnover and is making significant investments as a fast-growing SME business. The company has a dynamic team selling their multi award-winning products across multiple channels and multiple worldwide markets.
Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation of the company’s global email marketing strategy targeting consumer, trade and internal stakeholders in line with overall Marketing and business objectives. Previous experience working in a digital/email marketing team is essential and you must have a good grasp of all areas of email marketing; from content creation, to deployment, testing, analysis and optimisation.
- Design email marketing campaigns across key global markets - knowledge of HTML and Adobe suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat) are desired.
- Build & deliver email marketing campaigns across key global markets using our email service provider.
- Copywriting & proofreading email content.
- Managing end-to-end deployment of multiple customer campaigns including targeted personalised, segmented and automated lifecycle programmes.
- Devise and implement A/B, multivariate and sending time testing plans to optimise email performance with a focus on increasing engagement and conversion metrics.
- Understanding email in an international context to maximise ROI.
- Produce and present post-campaign analysis - monitoring and reporting on campaign results and making recommendations to improve campaign efficiency.
- Database analysis - cleansing, merging, updating and reporting on the quality of data.
- Monitor competitor email activity.
- Ensure all campaigns comply with industry best practice.
- Ensure all QA processes are followed and campaigns are successfully delivered.
- Champion brand essence and tone of voice throughout all communications.
- Liaising with external agencies to ensure email projects are delivered successfully and on-time.
- Any other digital marketing duties that are deemed necessary to support the business as and when required.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in an email marketing role.
- Previous experience in managing multiple large-scale email marketing campaigns
- Degree educated - preferably a marketing/business/arts related subject.
- Excellent communicator.
- Process driven.
- Confident user of HTML and CSS.
- Previous experience of Bronto ESP is preferable.
- Appreciation of cross browser/device compatibility issues.
- Analytical eye with the ability to turn data into actionable insights.
- Self-motivated and ability to grab opportunities.
- Understands the importance of consistency and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Keen interest in all things digital, email marketing in particular.
- Outgoing, flexible and enthusiastic personality.
- Ideal candidate must be able to work on their own initiative within a busy department.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- HTML emails
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job