You will be developing the email marketing strategy within the business including planning, segmenting, testing and sending all email marketing campaigns and achieve revenue targets for the channel.
As the sucessful candidate you will have.....
· 'Hands on’ experience of email broadcast tools (e.g. Communicator or similar)
· Email campaign planning experience for large scale database (e.g. >100k records)
· Experience of running and interpretation of reporting on email KPI’s (e.g. Google Analytics/Coremetrics or similar and competent excel user)
· Experience of segmenting customer data – targeting email campaigns
· Knowledge of GDPR (would be desirable)
The role is based in a growing, dynamic organisation. You will be able to combine your technical marketing skills with your commercial awareness in order to develop successful strategies and campaigns.
Working alongside the promotional and marketing teams, you will be formulating the email marketing plan to tie in with the promotional event calendar activity across the year. You will have strong stakeholder engagement skills and will ensure email graphics and content are relevant and accurate for the target audience and within specified timelines.
If you are interested in applying for this role or finding out more information then please contact me on 01793 508490, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org....or simply apply online!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job