Email Marketing Executive
Location: Nottingham, City centre
Hours: 8:30 - 6:00 Mon to Fri
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 + benefits
Our client a leading retailer is looking for the newest addition to their growing marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a flair for graphic design and sound experience of using HTML to construct basic web pages and / or HTML emails and banners using various software such as Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Adobe.
• Timely and accurate design, production and delivery of marketing emails to our customer database
• Work with the e-Comms Manager and an external agency to improve email key performance via A/B testing.
• Use of Adobe Suite to produce and edit eye catching banners and product images for use in emails as well as the company website.
• Collate, proof read, edit and upload product information to the website content management system (CMS)
• Ensure that information published on the website and email is comprehensive and useful to the end user whilst promoting the key selling points of a product.
• Use our content management system to carry out website admin tasks including uploading and managing new and existing product information
• Work with the wider marketing team to execute regular promotions.
• Maintain and improve our affiliate program on a weekly basis
• Maintain affiliate marketing reports, search and identify new affiliates
• Link building indentify and manage complimentary websites to establish online relationships
• Moderate Website Product Reviews
• Moderate Facebook and Twitter
• PPC (Pay Per Click) Reviews and Analysis - Help identify under-performing keywords, help monitor campaigns and produce reports and recommendations for discussion with the E-Commerce Manager
• Development of new systems of work with the E Commerce Manager
To find our more then apply now. LS Trent Recruitment operates as an employment agency.
- Content Management
- Email Marketing
- Graphic Design
- HTML emails