- A highly reputable members rewards club, with a culture and business premises that will ensure you look forward to going to work every day!
The experience we need
- Knowledge and experienced in email marketing campaigns, including analysis and reporting
- An overall understanding of FE coding, in particular HTML, CSS & Photoshop (or similar)
- A keen social media manipulator
- Experience in building & maintaining marketing campaign calendars
- Engage with your immediate marketing team and senior management to ensure that all email campaigns are suitably targeted, planned and executed
- Monitor and analyse statistics for reporting and development purposes
- Liaise with other departments where necessary to maintain the optimum effectiveness of your campaigns
- Execute all your work in line with ISO 27001 and remain compliant at all times
What you’ll get in return.
- Salary competitive depending on experience but around £26,500
- A great benefit’s package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Callum Bennett a call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job