We have a great opportunity for an Email Marketing Coordinator to join the eCommerce team for a well-established fashion retailer and work across multiple brands. Based in fabulous offices in Victoria, Central London, in this role you will be working as part of a growing team and reporting into the eCommerce Trading Manager.
You will enjoy a busy, rewarding and fulfilling role with responsibility and involvement in helping grow an iconic British brand, and portfolio of other subsidiary brands. There has never been a better time to join during an exciting expansion period.
- Plan email themes with merchandise and eCommerce teams to ensure business and commercial objectives are fulfilled in marketing
- Brief Digital Designers on digital assets for weekly emails across multiple brands
- Liaise with copywriters to create purposeful and engaging copy for emails
- Design and build emails within the email management system
- Test the technical performance and functionality of emails
- Analyse the performance of each email and identify opportunities for improvement
- Manage the database and report on movement and growth
- Deliver set KPI's on email performance and deliver growth in key areas
- Plan email activity in line with Social Media, Web and Stores to ensure that the marketing strategy
Skills & Experience:
- A positive and proactive attitude
- 1 - 2 years' experience working within email marketing specifically or eCommerce
- An understanding of digital marketing channels and how they link together
- An understanding of google analytics and willingness
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team
If this Email Marketing Coordinator opportunity appeals to you and you would like to apply, please email your CV, in Word format, (not PDF), as soon as possible quoting "Email Marketing Coordinator".
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this Email Marketing Coordinator opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we only contact successful applicants. We wish you all the best in your search for a new position.
- social media
- email marketing
- email marketing coordinator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'