EMAIL MARKETING ASSISTANT
Temp to Perm, Dorking - £18,500
Our client, a vibrant media company, are looking for an Email Marketing Assistant to join them on a temp to permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to start their career in Marketing or a Graduate seeking entry level opportunities!
The Email Marketing Assistant will be part of the Marketing team responsible for the daily management of the email request in-box. Successful applicants will benefit from joining a professional and expanding team, working on a variety of areas within e-marketing.
- Assisting in the daily management of multiple email campaign schedules
- Ensuring all e-mailings are delivered correctly, promptly, to schedule and to the correct updated data
- Editing and updating HTML based emailers prior to sending
- Creating HTML based emailers from scratch
- Liaising with internal clients over email and on the phone
- Day-to-day running of the email request in-box
- Keen interest and passion for marketing
- A basic knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Fireworks
- Ability to amend HTML code within Adobe Dreamweaver
- Flair for design and creativity
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Good technical knowledge of email marketing techniques
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Microsoft Excel / Access
Interviews will be held from week commencing 12th March, so please do apply for immediate consideration!!
We look forward to hearing from you.