Here at reed.co.uk we are looking for an email Developer to join us on our mission to help the world Love Mondays. As part of the Design fulfillment team, you will work closely with our talented in-house designers and developers to deliver first class emails to support our sales, product and marketing teams. In delivering HTML emails in a timely and efficient manner you will help us engage and support our millions of customers in a quest to Love Mondays.
What you'll do
- Produce first-class HTML emails while adhering to good coding practices for both site and email client media
- Work closely with the design team and CRM team to deliver and optimise our emails and other campaigns and maintain consistency and best practice
- Manage a portfolio of images and content for the CRM to use in emails and other comms
- Develop HTML5 landing and mobile pages to support marketing
- Own one of our key communication channels and a main touch point in our customer’s experience of our service
What you'll need
- Solid HTML and CSS knowledge, combined with experience and ability coding to W3C standards as well as a good understanding of email limitations
- Good working knowledge of various email clients, HTTP, caching, compression and other browser performance tweaks will be useful.
- Skilled in producing clean, Responsive HTML & CSS code for email marketing that works cross-browser
- Knowledge of ExactTarget and AmpScript
- Good communication skills and team working skills
- Attention to detail and an ability to work to very high standards
Benefits of working at reed.co.uk
- One Friday every fortnight is 'Friday project day’ where you get work on personal development
- Two 'Hackdays’ a year
- Flexible start and finish times
- 25 days holiday with holiday exchange scheme
- £500 on a personal development allowance
- Plus: Childcare vouchers, free eye tests, pension scheme, personal accident & critical illness cover
Why work for reed.co.uk?
We’re the UK’s number one job site, enjoying a bigger market share than any other employment or training site, and we need world class individuals to help us realise our ambitious plans for growth. We’re passionate about our users, our product and our brand, and we want to meet highly motivated people who share our vision and our passion.
- Coding Practices
- Email Clients
- HTML emails
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job