You will have strong HTML design skills and good understanding of email marketing but, most of all, you will take every opportunity to inspire, delight and exceed customers' expectations. The position also involves responding to live support requests through telephone, email and live-chat channels and will best suit someone who thrives on helping others.
This role is ideal for an individual with strong technical and communication skills who is looking to develop a career in the digital marketing industry. If you love technology and like to help others this could be the role for you!
This is a permanent role based in Epsom
Working for a bespoke software house
Salary is from £20-£25k depending on skills and experience
We are looking for someone who:
- Loves technology and loves to learn
- As a designer, you know how to effectively design and code messages that engage and inspire
- Uses technical ability and initiative to suggest the best possible solutions to clients
- Trains and educates clients to get the most out of the system
- Works closely with other members of the team and liaises with other departments when necessary
- Is very diligent - managing and taking responsibility of cases and ensuring that they're logged, updated and followed through to their satisfactory resolution
- Uses initiative and suggests improvements to the internal processes to improve clients’ experiences and team productivity
Essential skills/experience required:
- Experienced in HTML email-rendering and confident in HTML and CSS programming languages for email;
- Experienced in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and HTML editing software preferably Dreamweaver;
- Excellent technical understanding of web technologies;
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job