Our client is a large, well known online retailer that urgently requires a talented Email Marketing Executive to join the team asap!
As Email Marketing Executive you will liaise between the Product Managers, external clients and Sales team, as well as the wider marketing team, in order to build and create effective email and other direct marketing campaigns to deliver sales growth for the business.
• Produce creative content, graphics, banners and links to enhance the effectiveness of B2B and B2C email marketing campaigns
• Create targeted campaigns with varying focus for different areas of the business, adjusting content, tone and graphics accordingly whilst maintaining brand message at all times
• Using customer insight, previous campaign success, annual calendar of events, seasonal opportunities and promotions to inform your campaign content
• Ensuring the email marketing campaigns are driving sales, focusing on new customers, lapsed customers and existing customers to increase spend via the company website
• Copy writing enticing campaign content
• Signing off campaign copy & graphics with relevant internal and external contacts
• Ensuring a consistent brand message across campaigns
• Reporting on campaign effectiveness using Google Analytics
Required Skills (proficiency in some of the following);
• Experience using MailChimp/Campaign Monitor/similar platforms
• Adobe Suite (Photoshop / Indesign / Illustrator)
• Google Analytics
• Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
• Experience of Dreamweaver / HTML / CSS is a bonus but not mandatory
• Excellent communication skills
• Initiative - the ability to make decisions and follow them through to achieve a perceivable objective
• Good time management
• Willingness to learn and proactive in learning new skills
• Results oriented
This is a great chance to work with a market leading e-commerce company that is changing the landscape and are at an exciting stage of growth. You will play a pivotal part and be surrounded by like minded, established experts.
This is a permanent role with a salary up to £25000 depending on experience.
Keywords: Email marketing / emarketing / digital marketing / direct mail / outreach / HTML / Dreamweaver / graphic design / mailchimp / marketing campaign / ecommerce / e-commerce.
Commutable from: York, Hull, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Beverley, Lincoln, Goole, Humberside, East Yorkshire.