We are currently on the look out for Email Designer to join the CRM function of an Innovative/disruptive/ambitious ecom client who are looking to treble its T/O over the next 3 years by investing in technology, international growth, automation and customer experience.
ROLE: Email Designer
SALARY: £21k to £28k
This role requires someone with technical capabilities as it reports into the CRM Manager and you will be responsible for bridging the design and CRM functions. Other responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining email templates to ensure customers are served the best performing and highest quality emails.
- You need to have a genuine passion for email and strong design and HTML experience.
- Managing our A/B test and learn program, working closely with UX to share best practice design. You should have an understanding of content optimisation.
- Lead the development of new technologies and HTML design, ensuring our emails follow industry best practice.
- Planning and executing automated programs utilising multiple channels (email, SMS, WhatsApp, push). You’ll need to have an understanding of customer behaviour and the need to use different channels to target different customer segments.
- Attention to detail is crucial - we require someone who can deliver exceptional content to our customers.
- Email design, coding and email marketing
- Specialist skills in HTML, CSS, Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Experience using an enterprise level CRM/ESP tool (Responsys, Emarsys, Salesforce, Experian etc)
- Excellent eye for detail
- Communication and stakeholder management skills, especially when it comes to the technical detail of the role
Send your CV or call today for more information on this Email Designer opportunity.
MRJ Recruitment is a niche IT Recruitment Consultancy with offices in Manchester and London. Formed in 2010, we have grown to become a trusted IT Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Finance, Retail and Digital industries.