Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Plan, Design, and Develop responsive email communications across multiple brands ensuring that they deliver against our functional plan and objectives.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of email campaign activity and make recommendations for on-going best practice to achieve our business goals.
• Ensure key metrics for email communications are met and best practice is shared with the wider direct and email marketing team.
• Work cross functionally to ensure email communications, work along other key customer communications, meet business objectives and are compliant with group risk and legal requirements.
• Hold a relevant degree, and/or relevant professional qualification
• Competent in developing mobile friendly email campaigns from scratch in HTML and CSS.
• Competent in using an integrated development environment (Dreamweaver, Sublime Text etc..)
• Experience using Media Queries to develop responsive layouts
• Experience designing email communications in Photoshop (or other design software) preferable
• Solid experience of email marketing in B2C environment
• Email marketing experience
• Knowledge of the following software and systems; online marketing, email campaign management tools, strong knowledge of HTML and coding responsive and mobile friendly email templates and copywriting skills
• Excellent stakeholder management skills & relationship management skills
• 27 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Annual Bonus scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• Pension Scheme
• Health Cash Plan
• Subsidised staff investment and mortgage products
Why choose the YBS Group?
Our culture -No matter where you join us, you can be sure of professional, fun and supportive people to work with. We believe this is at the centre of what makes Yorkshire Building Society such a great place to be.
Our vision - our vision is to be the most trusted provider of Financial Services in the UK. We strive to achieve this by delivering financial security and long-term value to our members along with exceptional service.
Our values - our values are embedded into every aspect of life here. Even during our recruitment process, you can rest assured that you’ll be treated in the same manner and go through the same steps as other applicants. And if you’re going through one of our Learning & Development programmes, we’ll ensure that you have support and guidance every step of the way.
Yorkshire Building Society Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.