Email and Content Marketing Executive
My Client provides local logistics-as-a-service, enabling retailers to offer same day (or future date) deliveries and returns in 1-hour timeslots (chosen by the shopper). Our technology takes the pain out of delivery for retailers by connecting them with local, crowdsourced, freelancers, providing 100% visibility over deliveries (live tracking).
Our state-of-the-art security features ensure ultimate peace of mind. We have done 100k+ deliveries to date in London and count some of the largest names in retail (across a wide variety of retail sub-sectors) as our customers.
As part of the role, you would:
• Write compelling content (i.e. web content, media content, case studies, etc.)
• Create and upload blog posts using Hubspot
• Manage Social Media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) with Digital Marketing Manager
• Oversee management of all email marketing campaigns including broadcast, targeted, triggered and all other CRM communication
• Help develop nurture email workflows for Hubspot across Marketing and Account Management based on objectives • Coordinate the calendar for all email campaigns
• Work closely with Account Management to understand customer segmentation to evolve personalisation strategy • Identify, share and drive best practice and learnings, fully owning the email function.
• Provide monthly report on content performance
• Ensure KPIs are met
• Solid experience in copywriting
• A proven track record of managing successful email marketing campaigns
• Understanding of HubSpot methodology
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively • BA/BS degree from top-tier university
• Competitive salary (negotiable based on experience)
• Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup disrupting the logistics landscape
- Web Content
- Media Content