Eloqua Specialist, EMEA - 11 month contract
- Develop and execute strategic lead generation and nurture programs in Eloqua.
- Build and send Eloqua emails, create forms and landing pages.
- Work closely with the EMEA Operations Manager, helping to scope regional projects and determining resource planning and allocation.
- Provide reporting and insights on campaigns.
- Proven marketing automation experience using Eloqua
- Ability to manage the daily execution and monitoring of multiple campaigns.
- Understanding of multi-touch campaigns.
- Ability to understand and capture campaign requirements and translate in to technical deliverable on Eloqua.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job