We are looking for an experienced Elite Store Detective to work for Lodge Service
The Elite Store Detective will play a key role in the client’s profit protection team in a field based role. The focus will be on identifying, obtaining intel and detaining those identified or suspected to be operating as part of any retail crime.
Formed in 1919, Lodge Service is the UK’s oldest family owned security specialist and a consistent innovator in business security solutions over a near 100-year history.
Today they are the UK’s foremost independent security company, leading the way in intelligent, technology-driven security solutions that deliver maximum Return on Investment (ROI) for our clients.
With more than 900 personnel, Lodge Service operates in every major city in the UK and Ireland and across mainland Europe.
Position: Elite Store Detective
Locations: London area
Starting salary: £10.00 - £10.50 per hour
Hours: Full time (40 + hours per week)
Benefits include: Pension scheme, health insurance scheme, Lodge Service (Tax) Benefit Scheme and loyalty (long service) scheme
The primary objectives and operating methods will be;
- Follow a weekly schedule, which can be subject to movement based on live intel and targeting risk stores.
- Visit stores to investigate external cases in the business
- Play a critical part of the store management team working together to reduce all forms of loss to the business
- Work in plain clothes and will use their observation skills to spot signs of suspicious behaviour or attempted theft
- Building evidence packs together and liaising with local Police forces
Requirements of the Role;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a security, loss prevention or supervisory position
- Good standard of Numeracy & Literacy skills
- Verbal communication
- Confidence to challenge people when necessary
- Mature, honest & reliable attitude to work
- Knowledge of ASCONE
- Experience of using CCTV Systems and analysing reports
- Willing to be flexible regarding covering different days, early and late shifts
- Ability to handle sensitive situations and make quick decisions
- Valid SIA License
- Ideally have access to a vehicle as the role may require some travelling
- All applicants must have a full 5-year checkable employment history
- Customer Service
- Loss Prevention