BMR Solutions is currently looking to recruit Electronics Testers to work for our client who is a manufacturing / engineering company based in Chippenham, Wiltshire.
Position: Electronics Tester
Hourly Rate: Competitive (+ shift premium for late and night shift)
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Shift Available: 07:30 – 15:30 / 15:00 – 23:30 / 23:30 – 07:30
Sector: Manufacturing / Engineering / Electronics / ATE / PCB / Test / Inspection / Circuit Board / Systems
- To carry out test, diagnosis and repair of electronic products / circuit boards using purpose built functional test equipment, meters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, ICT (ATE) etc.
- Analogue and digital PCB test and diagnosis to component level.
- Unit / module system testing and diagnosing to sub-assembly level.
- Set-up and run environmental soak chambers.
- Ability to read and understand circuit diagrams.
- Identification of fault trends and implementation of corrective action to prevent recurrence of problems is key to this role.
- Effective liaison with engineering and production will be required to fulfil the requirements of this role.
The successful candidate should possess and be able to demonstrate the following essential requirements:-
Electronic component recognition, good soldering skills and ability to read engineering drawings.
Knowledge of both conventional and SMT PCA processes as well as unit assembly processes.
Possess a comprehensive understanding of ISO: 9001 / 2000 quality standards.
Self-motivated with good interpersonal skills working in a team environment.
Good level of PC literacy.
Good time management skills and has a positive and methodical approach to work with emphasis on flexibility.
BMR Solutions acts in the capacity of an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job