BMR Solutions is currently looking to recruit Electronics Testers to work for our client who is a manufacturing / engineering company based in Chippenham, Wiltshire.
Position: Electronics Tester
Hourly Rate: Competitive (+ shift premium for late and night shift)
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Shift Available: 07:30 – 15:30 / 15:00 – 23:30 / 23:30 – 07:30
Sector: Manufacturing / Engineering / Electronics / ATE / PCB / Test / Inspection / Circuit Board / Systems
- To carry out test, diagnosis and repair of electronic products / circuit boards using purpose built functional test equipment, meters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, ICT (ATE) etc.
- Analogue and digital PCB test and diagnosis to component level.
- Unit / module system testing and diagnosing to sub-assembly level.
- Set-up and run environmental soak chambers.
- Ability to read and understand circuit diagrams.
- Identification of fault trends and implementation of corrective action to prevent recurrence of problems is key to this role.
- Effective liaison with engineering and production will be required to fulfil the requirements of this role.
The successful candidate should possess and be able to demonstrate the following essential requirements:-
Electronic component recognition, good soldering skills and ability to read engineering drawings.
Knowledge of both conventional and SMT PCA processes as well as unit assembly processes.
Possess a comprehensive understanding of ISO: 9001 / 2000 quality standards.
Self-motivated with good interpersonal skills working in a team environment.
Good level of PC literacy.
Good time management skills and has a positive and methodical approach to work with emphasis on flexibility.
BMR Solutions acts in the capacity of an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.