Electronics Test and Repair Technician - West Sussex £25,000 - £28,000pa plus benefits
Our client is a leading Electronic Engineering company based in West Sussex. They require a Test Technician to be responsible for the testing and repair of production products, fault finding and reworks.
* The testing and repair of production electronic units and completion of test reports and documentation to the company's quality management system
* The upgrade and modification of production units to change documentation to the company's quality management system
* To raise change documentation for any build documentation where relevant to the company's quality management system
* To liaise with Design and Sales as required
* Keep informed and support EMS and improvement team activities and ISO9001 - Quality and ISO14001 - Environmental requirements. Commit to achieving the Company business, Quality and Environmental objectives and policies. Continuously seek new 'green' opportunities and suggest ways the business can improve
Qualified at minimum to HNC level in Electronic Engineering the successful candidate will be an experienced electronic repair technician with strong fault finding skills and a proven background in electronics product test.
Please contact Steve Read at Search Technical for further information on this job.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Fault finding