Job Title: Electronics Test Engineer
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: West London
Salary: Competitive, Dependant on Experience
Electronics – Electrical – Testing – Fault Finding – RF – Radio Frequency – Microwave – Physics – SMPS – Switch Mode Power Supply – RF Testing – Electronics Testing – Manufacturing – HV – High Voltage
A West London based manufacturer are actively looking to recruit for an Electronics Test Engineer on a permanent, full-time basis. The Electronics Test Engineer will carry out specific testing & fault-finding duties on high voltage power supplies as well as supporting the Test Supervisor with day to day electronic and RF testing.
The Electronics Test Engineer will be responsible for:
- Testing high voltage switch mode power supply
- Carry out fault finding down to component level of high voltage power supply
- Carry out RF testing
- Using instruments to carry out tests (i.e. oscilloscopes & analysers)
- Maintaining technical files
- Ensuring health & safety requirements are adhered to
The Electronics Test Engineer will ideally have:
- A formal qualification in either Electronic, Electrical, RF/Radio Frequency or Physics
- A sound knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook etc)
- Experience with RF & high voltage testing
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
This Electronics Test Engineer role offers a competitive salary, dependant on experience. If you are interested in this Electronics Test Engineer opportunity please apply now with an updated CV, your availability as well as your salary expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'