Electronics Test Engineer Temp
Electronics Test Engineer
Monday - Friday
£11.50 p/hour + holiday pay
6 - 12 week temporary contract
Here is a great role for anyone with a real passion to electronics manufacturing...
We are looking for 2 Electronics Test Engineers for a major manufacturing company near Lutterworth, this is a full time agency role working within a clean, modern factory. The job will involve you testing electronic products to ensure they function correctly and report any issues that need passing back to the manufacturing department.
This role offers you:
- Great hourly rate of £11.50 p/hour.
- Holiday pay accrued on all hours.
- Weekly pay via SaVi Recruitment LTD.
- Fantastic facilities that are very clean and modern.
- Lots of support from a great production manager.
- The chance to earn a permanent contract if the level of business continues.
What skills are needed?
As this is a skilled role, you do need to have relevant experience in order to be considered. This experience should include the following:
- Ability to read and understand circuit diagrams.
- Good understanding of Digital & Analogue circuity.
- Experience using test equipment including Oscilloscopes, Multi-Meters and Signal Generators
- Great communication skills.
- Very strong eye for detail.
- Ideally some experience of a MRP system.
If you feel that this is perfect job, you have all the experience, your local to Lutterworth and the hours are just perfect then its time to apply. Just respond to this advert with your CV clearly showing experience, location and contact details. As soon as we have it then we will be in touch.
Everyone receives a reply.
For info on other roles - please search "SaVi Recruitment" on Facebook to like and follow our page.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'