Keen interest in electronics and the opportunity to work for a "Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for"?
Established in 1991 Pico soon became a leader in the field of PC Oscilloscopes and data loggers.
Due to continuous growth plans Pico Technology are looking to recruit a Electronics Technician with proven experience that is passionate about their work. The Electronics Technician will be responsible for:
- Building and testing prototypes including soldering of fine pitch surface mount components and use of test and measurement equipment.
- Mechanical assembly including use of workshop power tools.
- Assisting with product testing including function, environmental, EMC and safety approvals, hardware and software evaluation of Test & Measurement and Automotive products.
- Laboratory management: ensuring tidy/safe environment and tools adequate for job
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as being a team player
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
Equal to the technical skills our Electronics Technician’s possess, they also have excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
To complete these tasks the Electronics Technician will have the following knowledge and skills:
- Keen interest and enthusiasm for electronics with a willingness to succeed
- Strong soldering abilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills, numeracy and IT skills
- Proactive team player with the ability to work independently when required
- Attention to detail and quality
- Good organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Aware of current trends and best practice
Away from the desk our Electronics Technician can be found competing in our annual pool tournament, playing arcade games in the kitchen, gathered round the table football or simply enjoying our picnic benches in the garden. The flexible working hours suit many different lifestyles, with core hours from 10 till 3, Monday to Friday as well as an annual profit related bonus. Regular team lunches out are commonplace. A full list of the benefits can be found on our careers website.
If this sounds like the environment you would thrive in and are interested to find out more apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'