Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
An opportunity has opened for an Electronics Technician to join an Electronics company in Weymouth. The ideal candidate will have a strong background of building and testing electronic assemblies and have some fault-finding experience.
Electronics Technician Key Skills:
- Experience with building and testing Electronic Assemblies
- Soldering, PCB Assembly would be beneficial
- Fault finding and diagnostics
Electronics Technician Duties:
- Helping the Engineers with testing and fault-finding assemblies
- Some production work like soldering and rework
- Using oscilloscopes for test
If you could be interested in the role as an Electronics Technician, please apply with your latest CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency