£8.50 Per Hour
Our client is looking for an Assembly Operative to join their ever-growing team.
This is a full time postion, working 8.00am -17.00pm Monday-Thursday, 8.00am - 14.45pm Fridays.
- Assembly of a range of electronic products and meet daily production and quality targets
- SMT and Conventional Component soldering
- Pre-forming components
- Pre and post Wavesolder assembly of PCB's
- Hand soldering PCB population
- Visual inspection of PCB's to IPC-610 standards
- Wiring and box build of electronic assemblies
- Communicate quality and productivity requirments
- Correct use of equipment in the work area
- Complete production documentation as required
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Support the companies continious quality improvment progamme
Knowledge and skills;
- You will be expected to follow departmental, quality and health and safety procedures
- Have an apptitude for practical work
- Able to work as part of a team
- Capable of undertaking repetitive tasks
- Flexibilty with working hours
- Previous experience in a production stores ennvironment is desiarble
If you want to work for one of the UK's leading providers of printed circuit board assmeblies and other electronic manufactoring processes , then please apply with a full CV or contact MYNT Recruitment on .
MYNT Recruitment are acting as an employment business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job