Are you a Software Engineer with experience of developing real time electronic control systems?
Would you be interested in working on a range of exciting projects for a world leader in engine technologies?
Then this role could be the one for you.
Here is a list of the main duties;
• Generation of embedded C code to implement control algorithms typically from MATLAB Simulink & Stateflow diagrams
• Integration of manually and auto-generated C code into a single application using IBM Rational Clearcase
• Static analysis of C code using QAC to MISRA and local guidelines
• Verification of C code via peer review, electrical test bench and analysis of Unit Test results
• Software Integration Reviews and Testing
• Using commercial software for in-circuit debugging (Lauterbach) on various micros
• Use of data acquisition systems over CCP (INCA, ATi) for calibration and debugging
And here is what you need to bring to the business;
• Educated to HND or degree level in Software Engineering or Electronics
• Must have strong embedded real-time software skills using C Language
• Experience in an embedded application field
• Experience of developing real-time systems
• Ability to work as part of a team or in isolation
• Strong process discipline required
The Company can offer you a great range of benefits in addition to a competitive salary including;
• 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Free parking
• Subsidised canteen
• Excellent pension scheme
• Dental Plan
• Options to join a private healthcare scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
They can also offer you very good training and personal development opportunities, along with the chance to work with a world-leading brand with offices and business all over the world in an extremely fast-moving and interesting technical environment.
You can be based at the company plant in either Gillingham or Park Royal North London.
Do you have the skills, experience and energy we are looking for? Then please submit your CV today or if you prefer, drop me a line on LinkedIn.
My name is Ben Bridle at bbr talent on Essex and I look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'