Electronics & Software Development Engineer (Graduate)
MSc graduate within either software, mechanical or electronics
In-House Training provided
Our client provide cutting edge and versatile, test instrumentation equipment on a worldwide basis. With a 25 year history of innovation and success, they are looking to appoint a Trainee Development Engineer who will report into the Instrument Development Director and to be based at their North Wales site in Wrexham.
The Graduate/Trainee Electronics and Software Development Engineer will be responsible for maintaining and developing their control systems, sensors and software for the range of instruments. The Development Engineer will also carry out development projects to ensure that the product range remains competitive.
• Improve the design of the instruments for ease of use, reliability and performance
• Enhance and improve the instrument control systems
• Develop software code for new instrument options
• Ensure that the software incorporates the latest data analysis routines
• Maintain existing code
• Design, integrate and troubleshoot new developments
• Provide key technical support to the engineering team
• Make a key contribution to the on-going development of the instrument range
• Ensure that the instrument continues to meet Health and Safety requirements
• Maintain technical files for the electronic systems of the instrument
• Contribute to the maintenance of instruction manuals
This is an ideal opportunity for a MSc graduate who has studied within one of the three areas of: software, electronics or mechanical engineering. The company will provide inhouse training for the successful MSc graduate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job