We are looking to recruit an experienced Electronic Repair Technician (Power Supplies and Amplifiers) for our prestigious client based near Reading.
- Prioritize repairs based on minimum critical inventory levels
- Accountability to meet daily production quotas
- Produce high quality of repairs
- Create new repairs on complex electronic devices
- Reverse engineer to component level repairs
- Alternative source at the component and sub-assembly level
- Develop and document repair procedures
- Ensures ISO processes and any other documentation are maintained.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory agency guidelines and standards.
- Experience in testing, building, customizing and troubleshooting (must have soldering experience) electronic assemblies, PCB's (experience with both through-hole [thru-hole] and SMT PCB's), experience with both analog and digital circuitry is preferred.
- Experience with test equipment such as multi-meters, oscilloscopes, power supplies, signal generators, data analysers, and other related testing tools
- Must be fluent at reading and interpreting electrical blue prints, one line diagrams and electrical schematics.
- Experience testing Electronic Assemblies (including wiring harnesses and connections to Power Supplies and Network or Ethernet Interfaces)
- Understand and utilize engineering Acceptance Test procedures
- Understand and utilize engineering blue prints
- Attention to details, meticulous work
- Must be flexible and able to work in a team environmentYou must have a degree or equivalent training in Electronics technology, Electrical Engineering or a related field. Experience of working in a repair and preventative maintenance position with associated practical skills.
- A knowledge of Italian would be desireable
- AC-DC power supply