We are looking to recruit an experienced Electronic Repair Technician for our prestigious client based near Reading.
- Repair and troubleshoot AC-DC power supply, UPS, converter & rectifier circuit boards to a component level in a production environment for multiple healthcare platforms.
- System maintenance activities include troubleshooting, module and component replacement and system checkout, bench repair of chassis, card module, and/or component level.
- Perform routine documentation on all work and provide status updates daily.
- Research and request parts and components to support repair and troubleshooting as needed.
- Meet standard production requirements. Document repair procedures as outlined by management.
- Experience in testing, building, customising and troubleshooting (must have soldering experience) electronic assemblies, PCB's (experience with both through-hole [thru-hole] and SMT PCB's), experience with both analog and digital circuitry is preferred.
- Experience with test equipment such as multi-meters, oscilloscopes, power supplies, signal generators, data analysers, and other related testing tools
- Must be fluent at reading and interpreting electrical blue prints, one line diagrams and electrical schematics.
- Experience testing Electronic Assemblies (including wiring harnesses and connections to Power Supplies and Network or Ethernet Interfaces)
- Understand and utilise engineering Acceptance Test procedures
- Understand and utilise engineering blue prints
- Attention to details, meticulous work
- Must be flexible and able to work in a team environment.
- You must have a degree or equivalent training in Electronics technology, Electrical Engineering or a related field. Experience of working in a repair and preventative maintenance position with associated practical skills.
- A knowledge of Italian would be desirable
- AC-DC power supply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job