Brewster Pratap Engineering Division are working with a Sheffield Manufacturing business as they recruit for an Electronics Project Engineer.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager the successful candidate will be the company authority on all electronic engineering activities. The successful candidate will provide engineering support to production as well as be heavily involved with NPI projects.
Job Purpose & Role
- Be the company authority on all electronic engineering activities.
- Be the product owner for all custom electronic assemblies.
- Design, build and maintain custom electronic assemblies required for production operations.
- Be key member of NPI projects in pressure, temperature and flow products.
- Build and maintain custom software.
- Ensure all Company procedures are adhered to - especially EHS and Quality requirements.
- Establish good working relationships with engineers throughout the Division.
- Liaise with both customers and suppliers as required.
- Honours degree in Electronic Engineering, Physics or related discipline.
- Proven track record of working with analogue and digital electronics.
- Demonstrable software writing skills.
- Knowledge of electronics for sensing applications in pressure, temperature and flow would be advantageous.
- Demonstrable ability to design, build and maintain test fixtures.
- Project management skills are essential.
- Experience of the NPI process.
- International mind-set, able to co-operate with international engineering teams both on company and customer side.
- Ability to read technical drawings and appreciation of CAD systems. Any Solidworks experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Able to act as a mentor for junior team members.
- 3+years experience in electronics engineering
25 days holiday + stats
Opportunity to progress within the business
Brewster Pratap Engineering is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'