Salary: £25,000 to £35,000
An opportunity has opened for a well-established Electronics company based in Surrey. The ideal candidate will have strong Electronics testing, fault finding and repairs experience and be able to read circuit drawings.
Electronics Technician Key Skills
- Analogue Electronics knowledge
- Testing using oscilloscopes, meters, analysers etc
- Fault finding to a component level
- Repairs and rework
Electronics Technician Duties
- Working with the rest of the R&D department and Production
- Testing and fault finding PCBs and repairing faults
- Some rework
If you could be interested in the role as an Electronics Technician, please apply with your latest CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'