There is now a vacancy for an Electronics Training Instructor to join a leading training company in the Medway Towns. As Electronics Training Instructor you will be offered a salary in the region of £30,000 + bonus + pension + healthcare.
Previous teaching experience is NOT essential, but an interest in training is!
Electronics Training Instructor - Overview:
You will be joining a highly respected, well-establishing training provider that works with a number of global engineering organisations. Crucially you MUST have Electronics experience.
Electronics Training Instructor - Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assessing apprentices and learners
• Evaluating performance levels throughout the learning process
• Overseeing skills / assessments on various electronic areas
• Providing guidance and mentoring throughout the learning programme
• Completing relevant paperwork and documentation
Electronics Training Instructor - Person Requirements:
• Electronics background
• Willingness to work towards Assessor qualifications
• Good communication skills and ability to monitor and assessing learner progress
Keywords: Electronics Trainer / Electronics Instructor / Electronics Tutor / Electronics Teacher / Electronics Teaching / Electronics Trainer / Electronic Engineering Instructor / Electronic Training Instructor / Engineering Tutor / Engineering Teacher / Engineering Teaching / Electronics Assessor / Training Assessor / Engineering Assessor
Commutable from: Chatham / Gillingham / Rochester / Snodland / Aylesford / Maidstone / Tonbridge / Tunbridge Wells / Sittingbourne / Faversham / Ashford / Canterbury / Gravesend / Dartford
- Electronic Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"