The Electronics Estimator / Buyer supports the Purchasing Manager and Sales Team with the creation and processing of Customer requests for quotation, purchases and additional administrative tasks.
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Purchase Order Management;
Â· Regular processing of MRP.
Â· Creation of 1:1 Purchase Orders for WO.
Â· Creation of Purchase Orders to cover shortages and ad-hoc requirements.
Â· Creation of Purchase Orders to maintain Minimum stock levels at all times.
Â· Progressing of Purchase Orders.
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Quotation Preparation â€" prepare quotations for PCB and Cable assemblies, using customer-supplied data, accurately and in a timely manner, including;
Â· Sending and discussing request for quotation with suppliers.
Â· Use of competitive quote methods to meet targets whilst focusing on cost reduction and optimal lead times.
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Sales Support;
Â· Supporting and communicating with the Sales department to provide accurate cost competitive quotations within defined targets and time frames.
Â· Processing Sales Order Receipt and CRF documents.
Â· Loading Sales Orders.
- Â Â Â Â Â Â New Production Introduction (NPI) Processing â€" loading and checking customer bills of material into the MRP system (Factory Master).
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Reporting â€" creation and assessment of assigned internal reports.
- A minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ experience in a Purchasing role, ideally in Electronics, but other industries will be considered.Â Experience of dealing direct with Far East suppliers is preferred, but not essential.
- Familiarity with;
- Electronic components.
- PCB Assembly
- Cable Assembly
- Mechanical Assembly
- Experience of working with MRP systems.
- Good communication and reporting skills, both verbal and written.
- Good level of IT literacy in Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to speak Mandarin would be a bonus but not essential
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Can do attitude with a Continuous Improvement mentality.
- Ability to take ownership and work to deadlines.
- Positive work ethic.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision when required.
- Ability to multitask effectively and work well under pressure.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job