Physics/Electronics/Engineering Patent Attorney - Part Qualified - Tier 1 firm
This is an exclusive opportunity for a patent attorney to advance their skills, with an industry leading Tier 1 firm.
Regarded as a truly modern and progressive practice with a strong heritage, this Tier 1 firm offers an inclusive culture which breeds genuine commercial success. Their methods of training are considered second-to-none and provide an excellent opportunity for personal growth, leading to more autonomy. As a Physics/IT/Electronic Engineering Patent Attorney, you will be joining a practice that invests in the longevity of its employees. The commercial aspect of their business model is something all attorneys can take advantage off, alongside fantastic benefits to include; a generous holiday allowance and a competitive remuneration package too.
* Patent prosecution before the EPO to nurture your already established core skills as a patent attorney
* Extensive commercial exposure, to ensure that your work is focused on developing a broader range of attorney knowledge
* An individualised, personal training plan that matches your wants and desires to give you the best chance of being successful
* Work with some of the world's leading innovative clients in areas such as: telecommunications, semiconductors, imaging technology and medical devices
* With a minimum of 12 months post Foundation experience in a fee-earning role, you should be able to hit the ground running from day one
* A Bachelor's Degree in Physics, Electronic Engineering or related IT subject, will enable you to pick up new technologies and advise clients of all sizes
* Working towards full CPA and EPA qualification, the training you will receive will enable you to learn from esteemed peers, whilst being given expert guidance towards completing professional exams
* You should enjoy business development and networking, having previously worked with a range of UK and international clients in your current role.
* A capacity to engage and advise a variety of different stakeholders, fostering a proactive and commercially astute approach to client portfolio management.
If you're looking for a genuinely inspiring, career-defining patent attorney position, then click the apply button now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'