Are you an experienced electronics engineer? Do you want to work for a leading electrification company in the aviation/aerospace market? An industry-leading company specialising in highly technical projects focused on the electrification of the aerospace and aviation markets is currently looking for an Electronics Engineer to join their team.
Operating in the aerospace and aviation market, our client is truly leading the way in zero-emissions, electric flight as well as the design and manufacturing of bespoke energy storage solutions. They have a strong heritage in the aviation space as well as a background in both the F1 and automotive markets. This combination makes them a market leader in aviation/aerospace electrification, working on innovative, highly technical projects.
Working on projects ranging from battery systems, to thermal management systems, to power electronics, out client lead the way in the electrification of the aviation space and aim to be a driving force in the shift to electric across the market.
As Electronics Engineer you’ll be responsible for designing digital and analogue printed circuit boards (PCBs) that are used in high-voltage batteries and electric powertrains. You’ll own these projects from design, to manufacture, to test.
- Design of PCBs used in electric powertrains and HV batteries
- End-to-end ownership of projects from design through to test
- Hands-on testing and de-bugging
You will have at least 5 years of relevant industry experience (preferably in the aerospace market), as well as…
- Relevant science/engineering degree
- Experience with PCBs up to 1000 VDC
- Experience with requirements management
- Experience with digital bus, FPGA, EMC/EMI
- Experience with DO-254 / DO-178 / ARP 4754/4761
- Strong communication/presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Organised and able to manage multiple projects/activities simultaneously
- Able to work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders
- Able to write proposals and reports
FMC Contact for this role: Tom Winter
Reference number: 9172
- PCB design
- Electronic Engineering
- Requirements Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'