Job Title: Electronics Engineer
Our client is looking for Electronics Engineers with a keen interest in embedded software development as well as electronics design, to join their team to work in an open and creative environment. This is an opportunity to join a growing team of highly skilled engineers developing the next generation of seismic sensor products for a global market.
A driving license & access to a car is essential due to rural location.
You will be working as part of a small project team of about five engineers and work on a mixture of all of the following:
- Cross platform code (PC, Android, Linux)
- High level GUI development
- Embedded real time development on proprietary hardware systems
Your work will be varied and for example, might encompass PC applications such as analytics of seismic data; driver level real-time embedded development on seismic instruments and Bluetooth applications for mobiles to communicate in real-time with sensors.
This is an environment where high reliability and high efficiency design are essential in order that the sensor systems can operate unattended for extended periods recording seismic data. They also use a variety of network communications including radio over IP and satellites to read seismic data in remote places.
- A degree in Electronics Engineering is a very strong preference. Alternatively, a degree in Physics, Aeronautics or related but must have a strong element of Electronics.
- Maths A2 (or equivalent) is essential.
- Post degree, some basic digital and analog electronics design experience within a commercial environment
- Practical engineering problem solving experience at both system and component level
- A solid understanding of engineering Maths (Laplace transforms, Fourier, Z transforms, numerical methods etc)
- Experience in C/C++ code development for commercial applications
ACS are recruiting for an Electronics Engineers. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Electronics Engineers, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Electronics Engineers. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Electronics Engineers with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Electronics Engineers role you desire.
- "electronics engineer" "software" "C+" "embedded"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'