£50'000 - £55'000 + Training, Development, Progression and Excellent Benefits
Surrey (Commutable from: Croydon, Epsom, Orpington, Horsham, Crawley, Tonbridge, Royal Tunbridge Wells)
Excellent role on offer for an Electronics Engineer looking to join an ambitious growing company, where you will play a pivotal role in the company's development.
Do you have an understanding of a full NPD life cycle? Do you have design experience using Altium?
Established over 50 years ago this market leading company, are a leading design and manufacture of robotic motion products. They have just become part of a world leading imaging company and with a huge investment to develop new innovative products, they now require an additional electronics engineer to join their R&D department.
In this role you will work alongside the R&D team, developing new and innovative products. You will manage products through their full life cycle, ensuring development process are followed and projects at kept to cost. You will take part in electronic designing of firmware using Altium, stepper and servo motor control circuits, embedded digital control circuitry and real-time micro-controller solutions.
This role would ideally suit an electronic qualified engineer, who has experience of seeing a new product through its whole life cycle, that has extensive experience designing using Altium.
* Electronic Engineer
* Working alongside R&D team, overseeing the work of other engineers.
* NPD and Project Managing this process.
* Designing Firmware, Motor Control units, Digital Control Circuitry and Micro-controller solutions.
* £50'000 - £55'000 + Training, Development, Progression and Excellent Benefits
* Degree Qualified Electronics Engineer
* Has experience of seeing a new product and managing the full lifecycle
* Designing Firmware using Altium
* Wants to join a company that design innovative robotics
Key Words: Electronics Engineer, Electronics Design, NPD, Product Development, Development Process, Design, Altium, Firmware, Motor Control Units, Digital Control, Microcontroller Solutions, Project Management, Surrey, Croydon, Epsom, Orpington, Horsham, Crawley, Tonbridge, Royal Tunbridge Wells
- Digital Control
- Product Development
- Project Management
- Electronics Engineer
- Electronics Design
- Development Process
- Motor Control Units
- Microcontroller Solutions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job