ROLE- Electronics Engineer
LOCATION - Oxfordshire
TERM - Permanent
SALARY- £35,000 to £40,000 per annum (dependant on experience, please advise)
My client designs and manufactures high precision instruments and processing equipment. Due to continued growth within their Research and Development team they are looking to take on an Electronics Engineer on a permanent basis in Oxfordshire.
The Electronics Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A Master's degree or PhD in Physics or Electronic Engineering.
- Experience with analogue engineering/schematic capture
- Understanding of Analogue to digital and digital to analogue converters
- Experience designing for EMC's and SMPS
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Very good communication skills both spoken and written.
The Electronics Engineer role will involve:
- Turning customer requirements into achievable designs
- Being a key part of the R & D project team
- Being part of the entire product design process from concept to release
- Working to industrial standards and implementing them on designs
- Troubleshooting where necessary and providing solutions
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- mixed signal
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job