We have opportunities for Electronics Engineers to work within a client based in rural Cambridgeshire. This is an opportunity to be involved with new developments in consumer products for varied industries.
The role will involve operating on a wide range of assignments and providing innovative technical consultancy including developing creative technical solutions for break-out products and manufacturing processes, with a particular focus on electronic engineering: Operating and delivering electronic design and hardware implementation assignments for clients. Participating in creating innovative solutions to complex, challenging technical problems, with hands on practical problem solving. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in the Electronics industry and will ideally possess the necessary technical ability to adapt well to a consulting environment.
Technical skills and Qualifications
- Analogue/digital circuit design
- Embedded systems design including:- Micro-controllers, micro-processors
- Embedded software in C
- Knowledge of EU and USA legislation including EMC, WEEE, ROHS etc. and the implications
- Product development experience (should be able to demonstrate knowledge from the specification phase through design, to volume manufacture)
- 'Hands-on' - should have strong practical skills and experience of debugging electronic systems on the bench.
- The ability to innovate and think freely
- Proven track record of working in teams of highly skilled engineers in a complex technical project-based environment
- Energy and enthusiasm to take on new challenges in a range of industry sectors
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Degree qualified - minimum 2:1 (Electronic Engineering or related subject)
- Chartered engineer (optional)
Role: Electronics Engineer
Salary: Competitive Salary
Hours of Work: 9 - 5.30pm
Please apply to Jerome Parrish, Senior Consultant, ,
RHL is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy within insert Divisional speciality talent acquisition.
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency.
- Consumer Goods
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job