If you are an experience Electronics Engineer looking for your next career move to a company that is investing heavily in new technology and innovation then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
This position would be based in the innovation team and involve working on developing prototypes for new products.
The company offer an excellent modern working environment, first class career development opportunities and a good all round benefits package making them one of the leading employers in the local area.
This position would suit someone with:
• Experience in analogue and digital electronics design
• Experience in simulation of electronic circuits (LTspice)
• Knowledge of wireless sensor networks would be an advantage
• Experience in a regulated industry e.g. aerospace, automotive, rail etc.
• Proven track record and practical ability in electronics
• Knowledge of safety critical systems (IEC 61508) would be an advantage, but not essential
• Knowledge of mechatronic principles and practice
The job will involve
• Specification and analysis of requirements
• Design, development and documentation of prototype units
• Project and test data documentation
• Transfer of prototype concept to Development Departments for formal product development
• Identify and write patent applications
• Investigate new technology and processes
• Collaborate with other locations which may require travel for short periods
• Collaborate with 3rd party resources to deliver prototypes
This is a great opportunity to join a world leading business in and interesting and varied position that will put you at the heart of product development and innovation
For details please apply or contact Luke Ellis or David Constance at Reed Engineering on 0117 317 8000
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job